1. 2021: YishunHealth Community Ophthalmology Medal
2. 2020 - NUS Junior Doctor Teaching Award
3. 2019 - Runner up award best free paper oral presentaion and photo contest, World Congress of Ocular trauma, New Delhi.
4. 2018 - Best Scientific paper award for free paper oral presentation, ‘Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress”, Hongkong.
5. MBBS gold medals: Ophthalmology (2012), Pathology(2011), Microbiology and Forensic Medicine (2011)
1. Teoh CS, Jeyabal P, Young SM, Lim VSY. Incidence and trends of ophthalmic cancer in Singapore: Data from Singapore Cancer Registry. Ann Acad Med Singap. 2021 Apr;50(4):297-305.
2. Jeyabal P, Tan C, Koh V. Survey of General Practitioners on Tele-Ophthalmology Practice in Singapore. Ann Acad Med Singap. 2020 Sep;49(9):712-716.
3. Jeyabal P, Davies L, Rousselot A, Agrawal R. Fireworks: boon or bane to our eyes? International Ophthalmology. 2019;39(10):2407-11.
4. Sng CCA, Chew PTK, Htoon HM, Lun K, Jeyabal P, Ang M. Case Series of Combined XEN Implantation and Phacoemulsification in Chinese Eyes: One-Year Outcomes. Advances in Therapy. 2019;36(12):3519-29.
5. Jeyabal P, Sundar G. Anophthalmic Sockets in Retinoblastoma: A Single Center Experience. Asia Pacific Journal of Ophthalmology (Phila). 2018;7(5):307-11.
6. Jeyabal P, Seto KY, Soon Y. Fluoroscopic Guided Change of a Clogged Feeding Jejunostomy Tube in Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome. Journal of Case Reports. 2018;8(2):132-6.
1. BASIC ANATOMY OF THE EYE, ADNEXA AND VISUAL PATHWAYS: For Medical School and Beyond, December 2018, DOI: 10.1142/9789813275607_0001. In book: Essentials of Ophthalmology.