The following pre-visit testing requirements apply to all permitted visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
All permitted visitors must produce a valid NEGATIVE COVID-19 ART or PCR TEST RESULT obtained within 24 hours before
All tests are to be self-funded.
Vaccination status of Visitors/ Caregivers||
Acceptable channels to obtain valid test result|
samples (178KB) of valid ART or PCR test result from MOH-approved providers.
Unsupervised Self Swab (USS)
You are required to present a
photo (14KB) of your ART result* with the following indicated clearly on the test kit before visting our wards:
- Your Name or NRIC No.,
- Test date, and
- Test time
^MI visitors must provide acceptable proof of their medical ineligible status.
*ART must be performed within 24 hours of your visit.
(136KB) to view the list of MOH-approved ART providers located near NTFGH and JCH.
- Partially Vaccinated (PV)
- Unvaccinated (UV)
An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/she:
- Has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines
- Had their vaccination records updated in TraceTogether and HealthHub as “vaccinated”
- recovered from COVID-19 within the last 270 days, regardless of their vaccination status
- recovered from COVID-19 more than 270 days ago and are fully vaccinated
The care team will assess the patient’s condition and may grant special visitation rights for:
- DIL patients (five pre-designated visitors allowed)
- Patients requiring additional support, such as patients with mental incapacities or family members who are undergoing caregiver training.
Exemption from pre-visit testing:
- Persons who have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 270 days, regardless of their vaccination status, and are able to produce a pre-event testing (PET) exemption notice
- Persons who have recovered from COVID-19 more than 270 days ago, and are fully vaccinated