Before entering the patient care areas, all visitors/caregivers /patients will undergo temperature screening and complete a declaration form
* on your current health status, recent travel and recent contact with COVID-19 patients.
*Online Declaration Form
Visitors, patients and accompanying caregivers entering patient care areas in Tower A and B must fill up the health declaration form online on the day of the visit at the hospital. Please read the instructions below on how to do so:
- The online declaration form has to be completed by the patient and accompanying caregiver
on the day of the outpatient appointment.
- On the online declaration form, please select “Ng Teng Fong General Hospital” and complete all fields. Click on/tap 'Submit'.
- After submitting the online declaration form, a message will appear on your browser. Please keep the browser open as you will be required to show the ‘results' page on the browser at the temperature screening stations at Tower A before entry. Alternatively, you may take a screenshot of the message.
- If you did not manage to capture a screenshot of the message or if your online submission was unsuccessful, you will be required to complete the hardcopy declaration form onsite. During this period of time, you may experience a longer waiting time at the temperature screening counters.
Submit Online Health Declaration Form
Under the Infectious Disease Act, it is an offence to provide false information in the health declaration form.