We provide comprehensive and coordinated specialist outpatient medical services for children and adolescents up to 16 years old. We focus on the health and well-being of newborns, children and adolescents using a family-based approach. We accept referrals from primary and private healthcare partners, polyclinics, other restructured hospitals, and walk-in patients.
Our multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, psychologists, speech therapists and dietitians work in partnership with parents and caregivers to care for each child and adolescent’s health and development. Our paediatricians provide regular well-baby checks, child health care and vaccination, and evaluate and make recommendations for the management of developmental and behavioural problems.
Collaborative care for children and adolescents with more complex medical and chronic conditions is provided in partnership with the Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children's Medical Institute of the National University Hospital.
We provide a full range of general paediatric outpatient medical services for paediatric conditions such as:
- Acute Childhood Illnesses, such as Bronchiolitis, Urinary Tract Infection, Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease, Gastroenteritis
- Adolescent Health Screening
- Asthma and Allergic Rhinitis
- Common Childhood Conditions, such as the common cold and constipation
- Growth and Nutrition, such as picky eating, obesity
- Holistic Well-Baby and Well-Child Care – Childhood vaccinations, growth and developmental assessment, anticipatory guidance
- Skin Allergies and Eczema
Clinic A22 NUWoC Children's Clinic @NTFGH
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Sat, Sun & PH: Closed
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
Tower A - Specialist Outpatient Clinics
To view or manage your appointment for this service: