This service is only for patients who are holding prescriptions with
balance uncollected medication from Ng Teng Fong General Hospital’s Specialist Outpatient Clinics.
If you do not have a prescription with balance medication(s), please contact our General Enquiries Line at 6908 2222 (24 hours).
Patients/caregivers may either opt for self-collection or home/office delivery at an additional fee.
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
Tower A, Level 2, Outpatient & Retail Pharmacy
- Mondays – Fridays: 8.30am – 6.30pm
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & PHs
Delivery Charge (Regular):
Delivery charge of $8.00 (before GST) is currently waived.
You can choose from 3 delivery time slots.
Mondays – Fridays (excluding public holidays):
- Morning (9am - 1pm)
- Afternoon (2pm - 6pm)
- Evening (7pm - 10pm)
Use the OneNUHS App for Medication Top-ups & Refills
Order your medication balance wherever, whenever.
OneNUHS App allows patients to order their prescriptive medication top-ups and refills through the mobile application.
You can choose to have your medication delivered directly to your home, or collect from the pharmacy when it is ready. The mobile app also keeps track of your order history when you login via SingPass.
For information on the uses of various medications and more, visit
Medication Information Resource Index.
Download the OneNUHS App
Click on image below to download the step-by-step guide.
Terms and Conditions for Medication Delivery:
For pick-up at Pharmacy
- We no longer accept medication delivery requests through phone calls and emails. Please kindly use the following online channels to submit your medication delivery request:
OneNUHS app (Click to download the OneNUHS app)
- Via https://eservices.healthhub.sg/MedicationRefill
FormSG (if you do not have SingPass)
- Please ensure you have at least 2 weeks of medications before requesting a delivery.
- Delivery is only available within the main island of Singapore.
- Certain medications cannot be delivered (e.g.: controlled drugs, medications that need to be taken immediately); your pharmacist will advise accordingly.
- Our staff will process your request within 2 working days. Should we require any further clarifications, our staff will contact you to confirm your request. Otherwise, you will receive a confirmation SMS from us. Kindly ensure the contact number entered is correct.
- Delivery fee of $8.00 – WAIVED for limited period.
- Additional fees may be charged for the following:
- Urgent deliveries
- Bulky items (ranging from $6-$20)
- Rescheduling of missed deliveries
- Amendments to medication quantity, delivery date / time after processing ($8)
- Items delivered are non-refundable / non-exchangeable.
- For further enquiries, kindly contact us at 67161591 / 67161220 or email at JHCampus_OutpatientPharmacy@nuhs.edu.sg.
Medications need to be collected within 1 calendar week of specified collection date. Thereafter, the medication order will be cancelled and longer waiting times at Pharmacy will apply.