This service is only for patients who are holding prescriptions with
balance uncollected medication from Ng Teng Fong General Hospital’s Specialist Outpatient Clinics.
If you do not have a prescription with balance medication(s), please contact our General Enquiries Line at 6716 2000 (24 hours).
Patients/caregivers may either opt for self-collection or home/office delivery at an additional fee.
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
Tower A, Level 2, Outpatient & Retail Pharmacy
- Mondays – Fridays: 8.30am - 7pm
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & PHs
Delivery Charge (Normal):
$5.00 (before GST)
Monday – Friday from 10am to 8pm
(excluding public holidays)
Place your order with HealthHub
HealthHub Medication Refill allows patients to order their prescriptive medication refill online. Patients have the option of having their medication delivered directly to their home, or collect from the pharmacy when it is ready. The one-stop portal and mobile app also keeps track of patient’s order history when they login via SingPass.
For information on the uses of various medications and more, visit Medication Information Resource Index.
Download the app
Select Medication Refill under Personal Health
Select your medication order type
Indicate your medication quantity
Choose your payment method and delivery option
Please place your order at least THREE working days in advance.
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will only be processed the next working day.
- Our staff will contact you within 2 working days after receiving your request.
- For further enquiries, please email
For home delivery
- Controlled drugs cannot be delivered.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded for any cancellation of delivery orders once the order has been processed.
- Please ensure that the recipient is available at the delivery address during the scheduled date and time to receive the medications. Additional delivery fees will be charged for any subsequent re-delivery of medications:
- If recipient was not available at the scheduled date and time to receive the medications
- If delivery attempt was unsuccessful due to incorrect/invalid address provided
- For patients opting for online payment (PayNow or Credit Card), delivery date is only confirmed upon full payment to NTFGH.
For pick-up at Pharmacy
- Medications need to be collected within 1 calendar week of specified collection date. Thereafter, the medication order will be cancelled and longer waiting times at Pharmacy will apply.
- For information on the uses of various medications and other related information, visit Medication Information Resource Index.