Dr Hu Huixin is an ENT specialist who has keen interests in Laryngology, Sleep (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and General Otolaryngology. She works closely with the speech therapists to provide holistic care for patients with voice or swallowing problems. She also works with respiratory technicians to improve the care of the patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
Dr Hu enjoys teaching and is a clinical lecturer with the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore. She was a teaching faculty at few regional ENT conferences and had participated in resident Laryngology modules. She had also given talks to general practitioners and nurses.
Besides the clinical duties and teaching activities, she is also involved in audit and research.
• 2008-2018 - 10-Year Long Service Award
• April 2018 - March 2019, Singapore Health Quality Service Awards, Silver Award
• May 2020 - Monthly Service Stars, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Jurong Health Campus
• August 2021 - Monthly Service Stars, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Jurong Health Campus
1. Neuroendocrine adenoma of middle ear with ossification. American Journal of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Medicine and Surgery. 37 (2016) 108-111. Hu HX, Lim WY, TY Tan, Yuen HW
• Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Singapore• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow)