Our Sleep Laboratory provides diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for different sleeping disorders. Our Sleep Technologists support doctors in providing comprehensive evaluation and treatment to patients, including sleep testing, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
They assist in the diagnosis and management of a wide spectrum of sleep disorders, including:
- Circadian rhythm misalignment sleep disorders
- Non-rapid Eye Movement (NREM) and Rapid Eye Movement (REM) Parasomia
- Simple and complex sleep-related breathing disorders
- Sleep-related movement disorders eg. Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Bruxism
- Sleep-related seizure disorders